The economy of EasyFeedback Token (EFT)

  • August 6, 2019

EasyFeedback Token will enable us to value and reward people who give useful feedback to companies and institutions.  This feedback is a driver that transmits knowledge.  Therefore, we will reward with EasyFeedback Tokens “EFTs”:

  1. The ideas that consumers share with companies and institutions  through their suggestions to improve their products, services and processes.

  2. The dissatisfaction that we communicate to a company by way of a complaint or claim about its products, services and processes regardless of the response the company gives us.

  3. The appreciation of a job well done by people in a company or institution, who have succeeded in giving excellent service.

The total amount of tokens is: 179,141,000,000 EFT. 1% of the tokens will be used during the token launch, the other 99% is reserved to reward EasyFeedback users who send feedback to companies over time. 

The only way to obtain EFTs shall be with the Proof of feedback explained above.

EFTs  in reserve are necessary to reward the feedback that, over the years, will be rewarded. This high supply, should not worry the buyer because these EFTs can only be released by the feedback generated by the users and validated by the validating nodes.

The wallets of the EasyFeedback Token

Wallet Mining through proof of feedback 177.349.590.000 99%

The 1% of EasyFeedback Tokens used during the sale allocation are divided into these wallets:

Wallet Tokens per stage and bonus 1.591.900.000 0,888%
Wallet Advisor and Referral 126.000.000 0,070%
Wallet Bounties and Lottery 60.000.000 0,033%
Wallet Ecommerce 13.510.000 0,007%

After the initial sale, the tokens of the 1% of total tokens that have not been sold, shall not be burn. This EFTs shall be returned to the total supply for subsequent mining through Proof of feedback.

Why we need 300.000 $ of Soft Cap? 

At present, the aim is to accelerate the business model based on the tokenization of our current product.  To do so, it is necessary to make some investments in the following areas:   

  1. Development of the integration of the EasyFeedback Tokens reward system in the process of sending feedback.

  2. Creation of the internal, company and lawyer validator nodes/oracles in Spain.

  3. New look & feel of Maintaining the brand identity and processes that are already tried and tested, we want to give the platform a new, more up-to-date look.

  4. Development of a new version of the portal and subscription to the Plan PRO for business that will implement improvements to usability and new functionalities for incident resolution.

  5. Development of the EasyFeedback online store where you can shop using EasyFeedback Tokens EFTs.

  6. Translation of the new version into different languages. The first languages the platform will be translated into will be the following: English, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, French, Polish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese and Arabic. 

  7. Design and production (with external suppliers of EasyFeedback) of exclusive products for the online store or Marketplace where EFTs can be used. 

  8. Execution of the Marketing Plan.   

  9. Execution of the Commercial Plan.  Including commercialisation of the EasyFeedback PRO subscription.  

  10. Purchase and maintenance of computer equipment and administrative costs of office and personnel.  

Why the hard Cap is 67.550.000 $? 

If we succeed to exceed the soft cap we will be able to offer our products and services in more languages in less time and therefore reach more users in more countries more quickly, which will boost the use of the tool.   

Launch of EasyFeedback in other countries.  Depending on the volume of feedback sent in different languages, we will incorporate internal and external (company and lawyer) validator nodes/oracles in other countries. 

Launch of EasyFeedback in a country requires:

  1. Having the application in the language of the country.

  2. Having the board of consultants that make up the internal validator node/oracle with the necessary requirements.

  3. Having a team of reputable lawyers that know the specific consumer protection laws of the country to make up the lawyer validator node/oracle. 

  4. At least one person in the commercial team who can offer the EasyFeedback PRO for companies.    

The estimated investment to deploy our services per country is 350,000 euros. Our aim is to be a global service in the 194 countries of the world (UN fact): Europe 50, Asia 41, Africa 54, America 35, Oceania 14. For this great objective we would need the indicated Hard Cap.

We will also be able to create the business area “EasyFeedback Labs”, where we will work on the development and commercialisation of new products.