Our mission is:
To facilitate the communication of useful feedback, promote its management and improve the world.
We use technology so that feedback is given in a useful, fast and simple way, anywhere, 24 hours a day, allowing the information to be transmitted, managed and generate satisfaction. We aspire to be a worldwide reference for communication/feedback to improve society (“To be the Amazon of Feedback”).
How will we do it?
By being the first option that consumers have to contact the company when:
- The front line employees or internal customer service “fail” (the customer has used them and is not satisfied, the customer cannot find them, does not find them convenient or does not want to use them because they do not generate trust or the customer feels uncomfortable),
- Before using other means (complaint forms, consumer organisations, social networks and public forums…)
- Before going to the competition without saying why.
- They want to send suggestions to improve products, services, processes or service from employees.
- They want to send congratulations in appreciation of service received.
Our team values:
The team values we have internalised so that we maintain an innovative and passionate spirit towards the project are:
- Confidence (in oneself, in the team and in the project)
- Faith (in oneself, in the team and in the project)
- Boldness (to solve personal and professional problems that arise in evey-day life)
- Justice (to recognise the work/contribution of each person in the team)
- Humility (the basis of innovation and agility)
- Sense of humour (necessary in life and intense working days)
- Feeling of looking after yourself (or personal balance)
- Love for details
- Truthfulness (with oneself, with the team and with the project)
- Commitment and unity of action with the mission and our Key Success Factors (KSF) (KSF: Economic profitability + 2. Satisfaction of our customers + 3. “Happiness” of team members + 4. Improve society)
- Care excellence
- Image of solid and differentiated brand
- Simplicity of concepts (in all our internal and external processes)
- Emotional/friendly technology (in the development of our products and services, creating a link capable of awakening the sense of affinity and connection)
- Training and personalised information to our users and customers should give them control over their profession